We understand that most of the time legal actions are being processed due to the lack of communication between Debtors & Creditors. We also understand that dealing with your creditors is very hard but also not dealing with them will not solve the problem. Let us help you.
How can we help you :
- Help you pay less:
- Help to pay off your debt faster:
- Make just one monthly payment every month:
Our experienced credit consultants negotiate with your creditors on your behalf for better repayment terms, including lowering your interest rates and waiving your late fees.
By creating a realistic and manageable payment plan, you'll be able to pay off your debt much sooner than you can do on your own.
By consolidating all your credit cards and other unsecured debts into one, you won't have to worry about forgetting any payments. We will receive your monthly payment & in turn disburse it to your creditors & send you the receipts.
To see a financial change you must owe at least 7500 L.E. in an unsecured debts, at least two unsecured accounts. (unsecured debt simply means the debt is not secured by a mortgage or a loan on physical property like a house, vehicle or a boat.)
Metropolitan can help you reduce your APR (Annual Percentage Rate) as well as your payments, we will also stop any collection harassments & law suits, but the key to success is your sincere desire to have a fresh start again.
How to start?
Before we start negotiating with your creditors, we prepare a financial statement for your unique situation to be presented to your creditors.
You can download our expense sheet by clicking here.
- We will then negotiate with all of them , in so many cases we were to get as low as 0% APR to help you re-pay your debts affordably.
- Once all of your accounts are finalized with your creditors, we mail you the final situation along with a graphic & statistics showing you how much & how long did you save.
- You will start making only one payment to Metropolitan Credit & Consulting 5 days prior to the actual due date & we in turn will disburse them to your creditors.
- You will be receiving a monthly statement from our office showing you the balance & the terms remaining for your accounts.